5 Reasons Why You Need Invoicing Software: See What Toutt Can Do
1. Online Invoicing
As your new (and final) online invoicing software, Toutt helps you send invoices to customers quickly, easily, and with impeccable style. Toutt arms you with clean, professional, and robust invoicing templates that impress clients and help you get paid faster. For independent contractors, online invoicing software has never been this easy and rewarding.
- Using condensed, summary, or detailed views, you can go deep or keep it easy, populating the fields you need and eschewing the ones you don’t.
- Invoices get sent via email directly from the Toutt app, so there’s no need to manually input email addresses.
- You can also write a personalized message to your client that is sent with the invoice. Plus, integration with client management, time and task tracking, and expense tracking helps you auto-populate relevant fields, saving you even more time and effort.
2. Managing Client & Project Information
3. Tracking Time
4. Tracking Tasks
5. Taxes & Expenses
Finally, the elephant in the room: taxes. Everybody’s least favorite part of being an independent contractor. When revenue streams come, go, expand, and contract, tracking and setting aside tax revenue can be a burden. That’s why Toutt makes tax and expense tracking easier than ever.
- You can enter in an expense and choose if it is billable to a client or not. If not, it will further organize the expense into an IRS category, helping you organize your write-offs with ease.
- Toutt can send you automatic reminders when it’s time to make quarterly payments, helping you avoid stress, late payments, and dreaded fees.
- If you need to export data, Toutt lets you download tax data into a spreadsheet – along with invoicing income and other, miscellaneous expenses – for easy routing to your accountant.
Plus, Toutt provides detailed information on how to file taxes depending on your business entity type (corporation, LLC, sole proprietor, etc.), as well as a checklist for everything you need to know when starting your business (such as opening a bank account, securing appropriate licensing, etc.). With Toutt at your side, your bases are covered…and then some.